The Social Media Specialist is responsible for overseeing multiple social media accounts for our various brands. Duties include: creating and updating social media posting schedules, replying to comments from subscribers or liking/reposting tagged photos, socializing with other accounts, consumer accounts etc. to build a community and coordinating with other departments to determine how to market our brands and products or services using social media. The Social Media Specialist must have a deep understanding of the Catholic Faith. Must be able to work in the Charlotte Office location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Social Accounts
- Post, Build and create new content for all accounts
- Build and maintain campaigns and other promos using WorkOS
- Share mentions, feature products, engage with followers
- Build strong relationships with other social accounts
- Go live on Instagram and Facebook, be the company face
- Be aware of the liturgical calendar and relevant current events
- Collaborate with Marketing team on promotions and calendars
- Collaborate with other departments for content and knowledge
- Plan and maintain calendars and scheduling
- Responsible for reporting numbers, revenue, growth etc.
- Pick products & photograph, gather/shoot content
- Update Social Calendar of upcoming emails, promotions, etc.
- Competitor / Social Research
- Faith-based research
- Batching tweets and certain stories
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Social Media experience required, preferable professional accounts.
- Reporting and data analyses through Meta and Google Analytics.
- Must be able to use programs, not limited to: Canva, XD, Sked, Creator Studi, Splice
- Must be able to photograph and shoot video on iPhone for content
- Must have great written and verbal communication
- Must be able to interact socially and professionally with accounts, followers, etc.
- Must have a good understanding of the Catholic faith.
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase sales and revenue for all accounts
- Increase followers and engagement for all accounts
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in an office setting
- Long durations of sitting
- Work under moderate supervision
- Frequently write, type on a computer, and use a phone
- Occasionally moves about to coordinate work
- Occasionally travel to other offices via walking
- Lifting up to 10lbs.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
About the Employer
For twenty-five years, Trinity Road has existed to promote Truth, Goodness, and Beauty by providing outstanding products and services to our customers that honor God and our community. Our brands include: The Catholic Company, Rosary.com, Good Catholic, Get Fed, Morning Offering, Catholic Coffee, Thank God for Coffee, and J.Lily.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.